Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Seqanswers!

Welcome to the new Seqanswers! We'd love your feedback, please post any you have to this topic: New Seqanswers Feedback.
See more
See less

htseq count missing last mapped fragment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• htseq count missing last mapped fragment

I am using the program htseq-count v0.5.3 with an standard sam file from the mapping of a set of paired end reads. Comparing this file with the output file that can be obtained with the option '-o', I've realized that the mapping for the last fragment (two lines) is missing. Furthermore, I check the resulting count and one mapping is missing as well.

Has anybody got the same results? Is there any fix to solve this?

Thank you.

Originally posted by mapardo View Post
    I am using the program htseq-count v0.5.3 with an standard sam file from the mapping of a set of paired end reads. Comparing this file with the output file that can be obtained with the option '-o', I've realized that the mapping for the last fragment (two lines) is missing. Furthermore, I check the resulting count and one mapping is missing as well.
    This is a bug, which I fixed a few months ago, in version 0.5.3p1. (Thanks go to Justin Powell who noticed the bug first and even sent me a patch.)

Comment

Sorry. I didnt realize that I was using a version that wasnt updated. Thank you both.

Comment

Working...
      X