No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mocca
    replied
    Check out Trinotate - took me a bit more than one week to do the annotation of my de novo transcriptome (some trial and error there). The blast part (only the mandatory one) took 4 days. I also tried the optional blast part (larger database) - that one I killed after 2 weeks as I didn't have more time availabe :-)

Leave a comment:

• Tom2013
    started a topic GO enrichment analysis for RNA-Seq data

GO enrichment analysis for RNA-Seq data

I aim to compare transcriptomic response in a non-model species using RNA-Seq. So far, I have applied local blastx to analyzed all the expressed genes (around 60 000 genes) and obtained the xml file. I would like to conduct GO enrichment analysis. For GO enrichment analysis, I assume I need to do GO term mapping, annotation and then enrichment analysis according to Blast2Go pipeline. I planned to use Blast2Go, but it was too slow to my data set when I used it for mapping. Does anybody know which softwares I can use for the next analyses?

Thanks in advance.

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
    Latest Developments in Precision Medicine
    by seqadmin

Technological advances have led to drastic improvements in the field of precision medicine, enabling more personalized approaches to treatment. This article explores four leading groups that are overcoming many of the challenges of genomic profiling and precision medicine through their innovative platforms and technologies.

Somatic Genomics
    “We have such a tremendous amount of genetic diversity that exists within each of us, and not just between us as individuals,”...
    05-24-2024, 01:16 PM
  • seqadmin
    Recent Advances in Sequencing Analysis Tools
    by seqadmin

The sequencing world is rapidly changing due to declining costs, enhanced accuracies, and the advent of newer, cutting-edge instruments. Equally important to these developments are improvements in sequencing analysis, a process that converts vast amounts of raw data into a comprehensible and meaningful form. This complex task requires expertise and the right analysis tools. In this article, we highlight the progress and innovation in sequencing analysis by reviewing several of the...
    05-06-2024, 07:48 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by seqadmin, Today, 01:32 PM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post seqadmin  
Started by seqadmin, 05-24-2024, 07:15 AM
0 responses