hi guys,

I created a thread quite a while ago to discuss the empty result of tophatfusion at http://seqanswers.com/forums/showthr...=tophat+fusion.

Recently I upgraded the tophat package to TopHat v2.0.4 and applied it to a RNA Seq data set.

I strictly followed the instructions and finally I got the expected output files (I have not look at the detailed fusion events).

I noticed that some friends may still suffer the "empty result" issue. If so, I would suggest you upgrade tophat to v2.0.4 or above(if any). I believe it will work if all the required files and directory structure are well configured.

Thank you.