Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Seqanswers!

Welcome to the new Seqanswers! We'd love your feedback, please post any you have to this topic: New Seqanswers Feedback.
See more
See less

Offline Tools or packages (prefer R) for miRNA-seq time series counts data analysis ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Offline Tools or packages (prefer R) for miRNA-seq time series counts data analysis ?

Hello all,

anyone could advise me to analyze my time series data sets of miRNA-seq ?? I have counts from HTS-seq counts after mapping. I have 4 time (T) points with 2 biological conditions (BC) and each have their replicates (r) but not equal replicates for all 2 conditions in diff time points. I dont know how to analysis and deal with this kind of data ?? I mean, sure i would like to know DE miRNAs among them in different point. But initially i would like to see some short of preliminary analysis of my data ???

May i use 2 anova test ??? but i am not sure because, anova takes means into account and this case its not true because i have gene (miRNAs) counts. is it correct ???

Also looking forward, some R packages (bioconductor or any statistical tool, but prefer R) to detect DE miRNAs gene over time course.

waiting for kind guide line.
Working...
X