Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Online Course - A Practical Introduction to NGS Data Analysis (May 27-29,2020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Course - A Practical Introduction to NGS Data Analysis (May 27-29,2020)

Online Course - A Practical Introduction to NGS Data Analysis

Quality Control, Read Mapping, Visualization and DNA Variant Analysis

When?
    May 27 - 29, 2020
    9 am - 5 pm (CEST)

Where?

Link?
    https://www.ecseq.com/workshops/work...-Online-Course

ecSeq Bioinformatics is Europe’s leading provider of hands-on bioinformatics workshops and professional data analysis in the field of Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS).

Only some more days to register!
    ecSeq Bioinformatics is Europe’s leading provider of hands-on bioinformatics workshops and professional data analysis in the field of Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS).

Comment

this is very useful, thank you! Big data and big data analytics is a topic that I absolutely adore. Over the past few years, I have read a huge number of books, monographs, articles on this topic, wrote several essays and research papers on this topic. In writing, most often I ask for help in the online paraphrase service, with the help of which I manage to write the most unique and competent text. Thank you very much for the information about online courses, I will definitely become a member of them.
      Last edited by Zion Griffin; 04-27-2021, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Thanks a lot for sharing this information with us.

Comment

Thanks for sharing such an helpful information.
          I agree that data and data analytics have a profound effect on businesses especially in retails and ecommerce. Managers can decide on critical decision based on facts and data, not on gut feeling.
          This article explain the data strategy and how to develop one: Data Strategy: A Definitive Guide

Alisa from project Data analytics for business

Comment

Working...
          X