Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who's going to PAGXX?

Any one here attending PAGXX, giving a talk or presenting a poster?

Pag

I will be there. My poster includes a Tag cloud of the job forums from SEQanswers.(P0899)

http://pag.confex.com/pag/xx/webprogram/Paper3507.html

Comment

Ill' be there to read your poster. Mine is here.

Comment

I'm going and our group is hosting a work shop with Matt McClure from Curt Van Tassell's group.

Dan

Comment

Going! Poster abstract is here.

Comment

PAG Meetup

Let's plan a SeqAnswers meet up for all those that are attending. We can post a location and time or a meal on seqanswers when we are there.

Comment

I'm definitely up for that.

Comment

I'd certainly be interested.

Comment

Meetup place and time PAG

For those attending the meeting that would like to meet up. Since, I don't see anything going on tonight at the conference. Let's plan on meeting at Charlie's tonight at 9pm at a table closest to the large television. If you can't find us raise your name tag up over your head and we will keep an eye out for you.

Andrew

Comment

I'm sitting at Charlie's right now. Will be back later tonight to meet you guys.

-Dan

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
                      A Brief Overview and Common Challenges in Single-cell Sequencing Analysis
                      by seqadmin

​​​​​​The introduction of single-cell sequencing has advanced the ability to study cell-to-cell heterogeneity. Its use has improved our understanding of somatic mutations1, cell lineages2, cellular diversity and regulation3, and development in multicellular organisms4. Single-cell sequencing encompasses hundreds of techniques with different approaches to studying the genomes, transcriptomes, epigenomes, and other omics of individual cells. The analysis of single-cell sequencing data i...

01-24-2023, 01:19 PM
                    • seqadmin
                      Introduction to Single-Cell Sequencing
                      by seqadmin
                      Single-cell sequencing is a technique used to investigate the genome, transcriptome, epigenome, and other omics of individual cells using high-throughput sequencing. This technology has provided many scientific breakthroughs and continues to be applied across many fields, including microbiology, oncology, immunology, neurobiology, precision medicine, and stem cell research.

The advancement of single-cell sequencing began in 2009 when Tang et al. investigated the single-cell transcriptomes
                      01-09-2023, 03:10 PM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X