Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bioteam's WikiLIMS

Has anyone had any experience with Bioteam's WikiLIMS to manage a nextgen machine?

Wes Beckstead
    Predoctoral Fellow in Bioinformatics
    Boston University Partnership with NIH
    [email protected]

WikiLIMS

I'm the primary architect of wikiLIMS, so my biases are clear, but I live in Bethesda, MD and would be happy to arrange an onsite demo. But I'm in Europe for the rest of July so that would have to wait for a while.

I think the best users to speak to are in Rockville, MD and cshl.edu. I'd be happy to put you in contact. Otherwise I can answer questions here or via email as [email protected]

Comment

WikiLIMS for Solid

Great! We are getting a Solid machine in August. Has anyone set up wikiLIMS to be used for a Solid machine?
      Wes Beckstead
      Predoctoral Fellow in Bioinformatics
      Boston University Partnership with NIH
      [email protected]

Comment

I know of one customer has already ordered their SOLiD, but it has not yet arrived. I did have a good meeting with ABI before I left, which leaves me confident that the approach we've used for the FLX and GA2 will adapt to SOLiD colorspace without significant changes.
        Last edited by cariaso; 07-11-2008, 06:15 AM.

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
          Strategies for Sequencing Challenging Samples
          by seqadmin

Despite advancements in sequencing platforms and related sample preparation technologies, certain sample types continue to present significant challenges that can compromise sequencing results. Pedro Echave, Senior Manager of the Global Business Segment at Revvity, explained that the success of a sequencing experiment ultimately depends on the amount and integrity of the nucleic acid template (RNA or DNA) obtained from a sample. “The better the quality of the nucleic acid isolated...
          03-22-2024, 06:39 AM
        • seqadmin
          Techniques and Challenges in Conservation Genomics
          by seqadmin

The field of conservation genomics centers on applying genomics technologies in support of conservation efforts and the preservation of biodiversity. This article features interviews with two researchers who showcase their innovative work and highlight the current state and future of conservation genomics.

Avian Conservation
          Matthew DeSaix, a recent doctoral graduate from Kristen Ruegg’s lab at The University of Colorado, shared that most of his research...
          03-08-2024, 10:41 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by seqadmin, Yesterday, 06:37 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post seqadmin  
        Started by seqadmin, Yesterday, 06:07 PM
        0 responses