Header Leaderboard Ad

Collapse

Ten Simple Rules for Getting Help from Online Scientific Communities!

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
This topic is closed.
X
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dawittekaw
    replied
    HELLO DEAR SEQanswers

Leave a comment:

• JimSDaavis980
    replied
    Hello, dear SEQanswers community!

Leave a comment:

• VernonLErikson56
    replied
    very nice post i like it.

Leave a comment:

• arjunaa
    replied
    hello this is arjunaa

hello my name is arjunaa from USA

Leave a comment:

• plant_hunt
    replied
    Greetings!

Hello all,

I'm Caesar from East Africa. I'm currently working on a small RNA sequencing project related to plant pathogens on the Illumina platform.

Glad to be here!

Leave a comment:

• Danielshaw
    replied
    Hello Everyone

I am daniel shaw

Leave a comment:

• Farhatkhan
    replied
    Hi everyone
    I am a new PhD candidate from South Africa. My research field is in Colorectal cancer and Bioinformatics.
    Unfortunately even I have no formal education background in bioinformatics. Therefore, I am hoping to seek help from you !

Leave a comment:

• Creative
    replied
    Hello, dear SEQanswers community! I'm Maria and I'm new here!

Leave a comment:

• jamesjhin
    replied
    hello every one how are you

Leave a comment:

• wfgiles
    replied
    Hi my name is Bill Giles. I live in Camarillo, CA. I have a BS in Biology from 1982. Currently retired from a career in Medical Supply Industry I have an un-scratched itch in the region of genomics and bioinformatics. I am gobbling up courses in same on Coursera and other online platforms. I love what you do and am digging through all the hidden pearls on this site. Love to All.

Leave a comment:

• SeleneT
    replied
    Hello, & Thank-you!

Hello all,
    I'm a long time reader of SEQanwers, but new to posting. I absolutely love the guidelines to users! Thank-you for delineating them so clearly!

My background working in BioScience labs over the last 16 years started 1st as an undergrad Research Assistant, then as a grad student conducting my own research. My first job in science was 5 years as a Microbiologist in the North-West Regional Newborn Screening Program for the State of Oregon, followed by 5 years Supervising a Next Gen Sequencing (Illumina) Core Service lab at the University of Southern California Norris Comprehensive Cancer Center and Keck School of Medicine. This year I began as a Research Lab Coordinator for brand new PI Dr. Graham McVicker at the Salk Institute in La Jolla, CA.

Our lab studies Transcription Regulation in Immune Cells. My first project is to preform ATAC- and RNA-seq on Jurkat cells. As this will be my first foray into ATAC-seq, I'm hoping to glean insights into the protocol & process from anyone here with experience in this area.

I look forward to interacting with this community.
    SeleneT

Leave a comment:

• alog
    replied
    Hello, dear SEQanswers community! I'm Alex from Berkeley, CA.

Leave a comment:

• GenoMax
    replied
    Originally posted by [email protected] View Post
    hi..
    .how i do post fourm?
    Hmm. Well you just did.

As for how to post in the correct sub-forum use the directions in my post above yours.

Leave a comment:

• rinku.y8448@gmail.com
    replied
    hi..
    .how i do post fourm?

Leave a comment:

• GenoMax
    replied
    Originally posted by zizzlestick View Post
    How do you create your own thread? Sorry a bit new to the forum

SeqAnswers.com --> Select Forums option on left --> Choose Appropriate forum --> "New Thread" button at top left of the page (after you select the forum you want to post in).

Leave a comment:

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
    A Brief Overview and Common Challenges in Single-cell Sequencing Analysis
    by seqadmin

​​​​​​The introduction of single-cell sequencing has advanced the ability to study cell-to-cell heterogeneity. Its use has improved our understanding of somatic mutations1, cell lineages2, cellular diversity and regulation3, and development in multicellular organisms4. Single-cell sequencing encompasses hundreds of techniques with different approaches to studying the genomes, transcriptomes, epigenomes, and other omics of individual cells. The analysis of single-cell sequencing data i...

01-24-2023, 01:19 PM
  • seqadmin
    Introduction to Single-Cell Sequencing
    by seqadmin
    Single-cell sequencing is a technique used to investigate the genome, transcriptome, epigenome, and other omics of individual cells using high-throughput sequencing. This technology has provided many scientific breakthroughs and continues to be applied across many fields, including microbiology, oncology, immunology, neurobiology, precision medicine, and stem cell research.

The advancement of single-cell sequencing began in 2009 when Tang et al. investigated the single-cell transcriptomes
    01-09-2023, 03:10 PM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse
Working...
X