This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby NGS data analyst

Hi all, I'm a baby NGS data analyst and hope to grow quickly, get up and running as soon as possible with this community.

Comment

• Dear all --

I'm a theoretical biologist by training with a focus mainly on Biodiversity and Phylogenetics. My fields of activity cover the handling & processing of large quantities of data (fresh starting with data from NGS/pyrosequencing) alike the planning of an adequate IT-Infrastructure to accomplish this task.

Cheers,
      Claus.

Comment

• Dear all,
        I'm a biologist and bioinformatician. I'm beginning a Post-Doc in INRA (French National Institute for Agricultural Research) near Paris. The NGS experiments I'll work on deal with host/pathogen interactions in swine model.
        cheers
        Marie-Laure

Comment

• Hi everybody,

I'm a student of the undergraduate program "bioinformatics" in Frankfurt, Germany. Currently I'm preparing my thesis, which will be on transcriptome assembly and analysis. So I'm very interested in algorithms, technical issues and workflows to handle big datasets as well as sequencing technologies and their data formats. Thanks to everyone who provides help to newbies here :-)

Yours Jenzo

Comment

• Hi,

I'm master student in bioinformatics in Geneva with bioinformatics background (yes always been one ). I'm from Montreal

Comment

• Hi!

Hi Everybody,
              I am a Ph.D. student in Colorado, USA working on a thesis involving colony variation of a pathogenic bacteria (and how it relates to disease). I am not using a Next-Gen sequencing machine myself, however I am in the process of analyzing next-gen sequencing data from some of my variants to see if we can uncover some explanations for why the variants behave as they do.
              I've been mucking around a little bit with various pieces of software and recently got GenomeStudio (DNA sequence analysis module) up and running and I am very excited to have a place I can come ask questions (some of that Linux stuff is incredibly intimidating!)

Comment

• Warm Greetings Folks!

I am Maharajah (Maha) Post Doc in CNG (National Centre for Genotyping) in Evry, Paris. I am working on Whole Genome Resequencing using Illumina...and SNP mining..

Very Glad to be a part of this wonderful Community..!!!

Cheers..

Comment

• Hi! I am Gianni. I am doing my PhD in Germany and I am just starting (with some difficulties) to deal with sequencing technologies. I find it great!

Comment

• Hello

Hi, I am Gianni! I am doing my PhD and I just started to deal (with some difficulties) with sequencing technologies. I find it great

Comment

• Hello everybody,
                      I am Chaithra, doing my PhD in UK and would be dealing with RNASeq analysis. I am glad I found a place to clear my doubts!!!

Comment

• Keley Nunes

Hi, everybody !
                        I´m Biologist , working at a brazilian federal institution named Evandro Chagas Institute, located in Pará State. I´m looking for someone who has experienced RNA virus sequencing in SOLID plataform to share with us. Actually we are facing problems to deal with RNA sequencing, even before to get it into the plataform, I mean , dealing with the library preparation.

Comment

• hello

I am Yuliang. I work in Univ of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign. My lab mainly focuses on networks, but also began to do RNA-seq. I learned a lot in this community. Thanks to everyone

Comment

• Hello

Hi, everyone. My name Ximiao He. I am from China, and now doing my post-doctoral research at NCI, NIH. And now, I am doing analysis of Bisulfite Sequencing data using Illumina, also the ChIP-seq and RNA-seq data.

Comment

• Hi everyone! I'm a junior faculty at UCSF and I am keen to use ChIP and deep sequencing to address questions of mechanisms of transcriptional regulation during development.

Comment

• Introducing

Hi all,

My name is Eduardo, a brazilian bioinformatics researcher.

Background: Agronomist Engineer (1998 ESALQ/USP), Master degree in Sciences (2003 CENA/USP), and Ph.D in Biochemistry (2006 UNICAMP). I am working with genomic bioinformatics since 2000. After Ph.D, I worked at Canavialis SA/Monsanto, and now at Embrapa Agroenergy (www.cnpae.embrapa.br).

After some time with markers, I'm back to general genomics analysis, in an "auto-update" time : )

Best regards,

Edu : )
                                Eduardo F. Formighieri
                                (More info in my Curriculum Lattes: http://lattes.cnpq.br/7715215673568526 )

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
                                  Strategies for Sequencing Challenging Samples
                                  by seqadmin

Despite advancements in sequencing platforms and related sample preparation technologies, certain sample types continue to present significant challenges that can compromise sequencing results. Pedro Echave, Senior Manager of the Global Business Segment at Revvity, explained that the success of a sequencing experiment ultimately depends on the amount and integrity of the nucleic acid template (RNA or DNA) obtained from a sample. “The better the quality of the nucleic acid isolated...
                                  03-22-2024, 06:39 AM
                                • seqadmin
                                  Techniques and Challenges in Conservation Genomics
                                  by seqadmin

The field of conservation genomics centers on applying genomics technologies in support of conservation efforts and the preservation of biodiversity. This article features interviews with two researchers who showcase their innovative work and highlight the current state and future of conservation genomics.

Avian Conservation
                                  Matthew DeSaix, a recent doctoral graduate from Kristen Ruegg’s lab at The University of Colorado, shared that most of his research...
                                  03-08-2024, 10:41 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                                Started by seqadmin, Yesterday, 06:37 PM
                                0 responses
                                0 likes
                                Last Post seqadmin  
                                Started by seqadmin, Yesterday, 06:07 PM
                                0 responses