Let's make the SEQwiki even more awesome

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan View Post
    Yup, sounds like a good idea. I'd guess, one page per protocol, free text protocols with tags for protocol:

* type
    * technology
    * purpose...

I guess, we should start a new thread to discuss this idea.
    We have to avoid overlap with openwetware
    Marco

Comment

I have a backlog of articles that should probably spawn SeqWiki entries (though in some cases they might mean updating an existing entry) & realistically it will be a while before I can plow through them.

If anyone is interested in tackling some of these, I've created a Google Docs spreadsheet with columns containing some of the information useful for creating an entry & its associated reference and link. It should be editable by anyone -- though this is the first time I've tried this so I won't be surprised if something goes awry. If you enter one, please mark it in the last column with "YES".

Comment

Originally posted by krobison View Post
        I have a backlog of articles that should probably spawn SeqWiki entries (though in some cases they might mean updating an existing entry) & realistically it will be a while before I can plow through them.

If anyone is interested in tackling some of these, I've created a Google Docs spreadsheet with columns containing some of the information useful for creating an entry & its associated reference and link. It should be editable by anyone -- though this is the first time I've tried this so I won't be surprised if something goes awry. If you enter one, please mark it in the last column with "YES".
        I'll load this into the wiki using the DT extension:
        http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Extensionata_Transfer
        Homepage: Dan Bolser
        MetaBase the database of biological databases.

Comment

I still can not understand your problem, but the answer given by my friends can help me in solving problems similar to you. soursop and cancer
          Last edited by biblio; 07-27-2012, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
          X