X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• USEARCH command usage

Hi,

I am new to here.

I am trying to understand USearch and how it worked.

But something confusing me that how does USearch work when I try to find same sequence from two fasta file?

Would anyone share the experience about USearch usage?

thanks

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
    Addressing Off-Target Effects in CRISPR Technologies
    by seqadmin

The first FDA-approved CRISPR-based therapy marked the transition of therapeutic gene editing from a dream to reality1. CRISPR technologies have streamlined gene editing, and CRISPR screens have become an important approach for identifying genes involved in disease processes2. This technique introduces targeted mutations across numerous genes, enabling large-scale identification of gene functions, interactions, and pathways3. Identifying the full range...
    08-27-2024, 04:44 AM
  • seqadmin
    Selecting and Optimizing mRNA Library Preparations
    by seqadmin

Sequencing mRNA provides a snapshot of cellular activity, allowing researchers to study the dynamics of cellular processes, compare gene expression across different tissue types, and gain insights into the mechanisms of complex diseases. “mRNA’s central role in the dogma of molecular biology makes it a logical and relevant focus for transcriptomic studies,” stated Sebastian Aguilar Pierlé, Ph.D., Application Development Lead at Inorevia. “One of the major hurdles for...
    08-07-2024, 12:11 PM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by seqadmin, 08-27-2024, 04:40 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post seqadmin  
Started by seqadmin, 08-22-2024, 05:00 AM
0 responses