Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about file conversion of AllPaths-LG

I am using your softwar of AllPaths-LG, and encountered a problem when running the reads format conversion program "PrepareAllPathsInputs.pl". I have check all arguments and values according to the Manuel. However, I got the following error information with blue color:

**** line 2 has wrong number of values at /usr/local/bin//NaifDB.pm line 759.
    Sat Jun 11 22:27:07 2011 - /usr/local/bin/PrepareAllPathsInputs.pl
    A shell command returned exit value -1. Exiting Perl.
    Stack trace:
    Shell command '/usr/local/bin/CacheLibs.pl CACHE_DIR=/share/disk2/yangm/solexa/assembly_allpath/REFERENCE/MYDATA/read_cache ACTION=Add IN_LIBS_CSV=/share/disk2/yangm/solexa/assembly_allpath/in_libs.csv OVERWRITE=0 DRY_RUN=0 VERBOSE=1'
    at /usr/local/bin//PerlRunTime.pm line 121
    PerlRunTime::run_or_die('/usr/local/bin/CacheLibs.pl CACHE_DIR=/share/disk2/yangm/sole...') called at /usr/local/bin/PrepareAllPathsInputs.pl line 182

Can anyone help me solve the problem?
    Thank you!!

hi Did you got your answer if yes please tell me, I am getting same kind of problem..

Comment

Make sure that you put enough information in in_libs.csv including comma separated blanks

Comment

same problem

Anybody, any luck?

Comment

my suggestion

Originally posted by sagarutturkar View Post
          Anybody, any luck?
          Hi,

I met this problem, I struggled and I fixed it.

Here's my suggestion:
          1. check whether your PHRED_64 value is correct
          2. check the arguments of HOSTS, cause the name of hosts should be a word to be recognized

Comment

Hello, I encountered a similar error when running PrepareAllPathsInputs.pl.

I finally realized that in addition to the correct number of commas in both of the input files (in_groups and in_libs), a space is required at the end of library lines where the "genomic end" value would be (since I did not have one). As soon as I added the spaces, the program worked fine.

Hope this helps someone out there!

Comment

To acgt, thanks for this pointer! I was banging my head against the wall until I read your suggestion to add a space at the end of the line if not using genome_end. This worked!

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
                Recent Advances in Sequencing Analysis Tools
                by seqadmin

The sequencing world is rapidly changing due to declining costs, enhanced accuracies, and the advent of newer, cutting-edge instruments. Equally important to these developments are improvements in sequencing analysis, a process that converts vast amounts of raw data into a comprehensible and meaningful form. This complex task requires expertise and the right analysis tools. In this article, we highlight the progress and innovation in sequencing analysis by reviewing several of the...
                05-06-2024, 07:48 AM
              • seqadmin
                Essential Discoveries and Tools in Epitranscriptomics
                by seqadmin

The field of epigenetics has traditionally concentrated more on DNA and how changes like methylation and phosphorylation of histones impact gene expression and regulation. However, our increased understanding of RNA modifications and their importance in cellular processes has led to a rise in epitranscriptomics research. “Epitranscriptomics brings together the concepts of epigenetics and gene expression,” explained Adrien Leger, PhD, Principal Research Scientist...
                04-22-2024, 07:01 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by seqadmin, 05-07-2024, 06:57 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post seqadmin  
              Started by seqadmin, 05-06-2024, 07:17 AM
              0 responses