Unconfigured Ad

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • PeteH
    replied
    Originally posted by lintao View Post
    Hi Pete,

    Recently, I used splitread softwar, I also encountered some difficulties wih you previously. Can you please send me the version that you think it is OK? I am messaging my email address.

    I greatly appreciate your help!

    Thank you!

    lintao
    Hi Lintao,

    I didn't receive your private message. Nevertheless, I should make it clear that the version of the software that I was sent still does not work.

    Cheers,
    pete

    Leave a comment:


  • lintao
    replied
    Hi Pete,

    Recently, I used splitread softwar, I also encountered some difficulties wih you previously. Can you please send me the version that you think it is OK? I am messaging my email address.

    I greatly appreciate your help!

    Thank you!

    lintao

    Leave a comment:


  • lintao
    replied
    Hi Pete,

    Recently, I used splitread softwar, I also encountered some difficulties wih you previously. Can you please send me the version that you think it is OK? I am messaging my email address.

    I greatly appreciate your help!

    Thank you!

    lintao

    Leave a comment:


  • vishal.rossi
    replied
    Hi Pete,

    Can you send me the version which the author sent you? I am messaging my email address.

    Thanks in Advance
    Regards
    Vishal

    Leave a comment:


  • PeteH
    replied
    Originally posted by pepsimax View Post
    I've tried to use it as well, but I can't even get the first stage to work. When I run "./SplitReadAll_lite ..." I get a seg fault. Do you know if the revised version that you got has since been uploaded to sourceforge, or is it still the old one? It still says V0.1, so I guess it's not been updated. In that case, could I get it off you as I've had no reply from the designer either. I'd really appreciate it!
    That's the same error I encountered with v0.1. I can send you the version the author sent me (private message me your email address), however I have not been able to run this version to completion either. I've given up on it - it shouldn't be up to the users to fix such fundamental problems with the software.
    Pete

    Leave a comment:


  • pepsimax
    replied
    I've tried to use it as well, but I can't even get the first stage to work. When I run "./SplitReadAll_lite ..." I get a seg fault. Do you know if the revised version that you got has since been uploaded to sourceforge, or is it still the old one? It still says V0.1, so I guess it's not been updated. In that case, could I get it off you as I've had no reply from the designer either. I'd really appreciate it!
    Last edited by pepsimax; 07-12-2012, 06:50 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • PeteH
    started a topic Anyone got SplitRead software to work?

    Anyone got SplitRead software to work?

    I've been trying without luck to use the SplitRead software (http://splitread.sourceforge.net/) published in Karakoc, E. et al. Detection of structural variants and indels within exome data. Nat Meth 9, 176–178 (2012). The version at the sourceforge link (v0.1) had several bugs, but the developer was kind enough to send me a revised version. However I'm still having no luck running the basic pipeline.

    Specifically, Step 5 in the basic pipeline (available here) results in two empty output files. I am unsure whether this is due to there being no structural variants in my sample or with a bug in the getSC.sh script.

    I've emailed the developer for assistance twice over the past three weeks and had no response. Has anyone successfully run the SplitRead software?

    Thanks,
    Pete

Latest Articles

Collapse

  • SEQadmin2
    New Genomics Technologies Take Aim at Long-Standing Limits
    by SEQadmin2


    Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.

    We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing
    ...
    09-28-2026, 10:25 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by SEQadmin2, Today, 11:14 AM
0 responses
3 views
0 reactions
Last Post SEQadmin2  
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
0 responses
44 views
0 reactions
Last Post SEQadmin2  
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
0 responses
53 views
0 reactions
Last Post SEQadmin2  
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
0 responses
44 views
0 reactions
Last Post SEQadmin2  
Working...