Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thank you so much for this! I will give it a try and hopefully be able to complete cuffdiff after this!

Comment

Still stuck at 99%

Mallela,

Unfortunately, it appears that my cuffdiff run is stuck at 99% again. I performed the markduplicates run just fine for all of my samples, then ran through cufflinks and cuffmerge with the new reads. I allowed cuffdiff to run overnight and it has stopped at the same point that it was stuck at yesterday. Do you have any other recommendations?

Lauren

Comment

how about you try inserting this extra option into your picard command ?
        Code:
        REMOVE_DUPLICATES=true

Comment

Originally posted by mallela View Post
          how about you try inserting this extra option into your picard command ?
          Code:
          REMOVE_DUPLICATES=true
          Btw, can you paste me your recent cuffdiff command that you have used after you have marked the duplicates? Did you use the *_md.bam files?

Why don't you try using cuffquant on your *_md.bam files and then use the cuffdiff on the resultant *.cxb files ? The cufflinks site says that it will speed up the process.

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
            Essential Discoveries and Tools in Epitranscriptomics
            by seqadmin

The field of epigenetics has traditionally concentrated more on DNA and how changes like methylation and phosphorylation of histones impact gene expression and regulation. However, our increased understanding of RNA modifications and their importance in cellular processes has led to a rise in epitranscriptomics research. “Epitranscriptomics brings together the concepts of epigenetics and gene expression,” explained Adrien Leger, PhD, Principal Research Scientist...
            04-22-2024, 07:01 AM
          • seqadmin
            Current Approaches to Protein Sequencing
            by seqadmin

Proteins are often described as the workhorses of the cell, and identifying their sequences is key to understanding their role in biological processes and disease. Currently, the most common technique used to determine protein sequences is mass spectrometry. While still a valuable tool, mass spectrometry faces several limitations and requires a highly experienced scientist familiar with the equipment to operate it. Additionally, other proteomic methods, like affinity assays, are constrained...
            04-04-2024, 04:25 PM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by seqadmin, 04-25-2024, 11:49 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post seqadmin  
          Started by seqadmin, 04-24-2024, 08:47 AM
          0 responses