Unconfigured Ad

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • Zapages
    Member
    • Oct 2012
    • 98

    #1

    Gene Expression data without Cel file

    Hi

    I was wondering is there any application that could be used to generate a .gct file without having the .cel file.

    Currently, I am using http://www.genomespace.org/ , it basically combines a bunch of great tools together for the user to use.

    This workflow: http://www.genomespace.org/support/g...ess-to-gitools

    Unfortunately, the data set that I am working with does not have a .cel nor the raw data available.

    The zip file does contained a few text files with tabbed gene expression. I was wondering if it was a way to use that to generate gene expression data that I could possibly use or even combine with the cufflinks expression that I have without using cummRbund as I am not too proficient with R just yet. Or if there a very dummy guide to use CummRbund with R and how to use everything

    Thank you everyone.

    Thank you,

    Zain

Latest Articles

Collapse

  • SEQadmin2
    New Genomics Technologies Take Aim at Long-Standing Limits
    by SEQadmin2


    Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.

    We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing
    ...
    09-28-2026, 10:25 AM
  • SEQadmin2
    How Immunogenomics Decodes Immunity’s Genetic Blueprint
    by SEQadmin2




    The immune system’s power comes from its genetic diversity, allowing myriad threats to be neutralized through first recognizing foreign antigens. That diversity is also what makes the immune system so difficult to study. Recent advances in sequencing technology and computational biology, however, are giving researchers new tools to understand immune responses and immune-related diseases in greater detail.

    This convergence of genetics, immunology, and computation...
    09-01-2026, 05:41 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by SEQadmin2, Yesterday, 09:51 AM
0 responses
10 views
0 reactions
Last Post SEQadmin2  
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
0 responses
32 views
0 reactions
Last Post SEQadmin2  
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
0 responses
27 views
0 reactions
Last Post SEQadmin2  
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
1 response
48 views
0 reactions
Last Post pekgio
by pekgio
 
Working...