X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Difficlty to find DEG between stages of umor from LUAD data

Originally posted by dreamer2001 View Post
    Hello
    I am interested in TCGA analysis. I would like to see the differences in my gene of interest in multiple groups of lung cancer patients. DO you guys think I should use scaled_estimate or raw_count?
    Thank you for your help
    Hi,
    I see you have worked on LUAD data from TCGA. I'm working on the LUAD data from Firehose and i want to find the DEG between tumor stages I and IV. but i don't know how to work with the RSEM normalized data.If you have worked on the same data and you know what processes needs to be done for this type of data please guide me. What R packages or what Statistical analysis should Be done to find the DEG between selected samples using R programming?

Your suggestions would really help me in this. I look forward to hear from you,

Thanks,
    Ankita

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
    Best Practices for Single-Cell Sequencing Analysis
    by seqadmin

While isolating and preparing single cells for sequencing was historically the bottleneck, recent technological advancements have shifted the challenge to data analysis. This highlights the rapidly evolving nature of single-cell sequencing. The inherent complexity of single-cell analysis has intensified with the surge in data volume and the incorporation of diverse and more complex datasets. This article explores the challenges in analysis, examines common pitfalls, offers...
    Today, 07:15 AM
  • seqadmin
    Latest Developments in Precision Medicine
    by seqadmin

Technological advances have led to drastic improvements in the field of precision medicine, enabling more personalized approaches to treatment. This article explores four leading groups that are overcoming many of the challenges of genomic profiling and precision medicine through their innovative platforms and technologies.

Somatic Genomics
    “We have such a tremendous amount of genetic diversity that exists within each of us, and not just between us as individuals,”...
    05-24-2024, 01:16 PM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by seqadmin, Today, 08:18 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post seqadmin  
Started by seqadmin, Today, 08:04 AM
0 responses