Announcement

Collapse

Welcome to the New Seqanswers!

Welcome to the new Seqanswers! We'd love your feedback, please post any you have to this topic: New Seqanswers Feedback.
See more
See less

Online Course - A Practical Introduction to NGS Data Analysis (May 27-29,2020)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Online Course - A Practical Introduction to NGS Data Analysis (May 27-29,2020)

Online Course - A Practical Introduction to NGS Data Analysis

Quality Control, Read Mapping, Visualization and DNA Variant Analysis

When?
    May 27 - 29, 2020
    9 am - 5 pm (CEST)

Where?

Link?
    https://www.ecseq.com/workshops/work...-Online-Course

ecSeq Bioinformatics is Europe’s leading provider of hands-on bioinformatics workshops and professional data analysis in the field of Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS).

Only some more days to register!
    ecSeq Bioinformatics is Europe’s leading provider of hands-on bioinformatics workshops and professional data analysis in the field of Next-Generation Sequencing (NGS).

Comment

this is very useful, thank you! Big data and big data analytics is a topic that I absolutely adore. Over the past few years, I have read a huge number of books, monographs, articles on this topic, wrote several essays and research papers on this topic. In writing, most often I ask for help in the online paraphrase service, with the help of which I manage to write the most unique and competent text. Thank you very much for the information about online courses, I will definitely become a member of them.
      Last edited by Zion Griffin; 04-27-2021, 04:48 AM.

Comment

Thanks a lot for sharing this information with us.

Comment

Working...
        X