Unconfigured Ad

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • figo1019
    Member
    • Jun 2012
    • 32

    #1

    RNA seq data preprocessing and cleaning

    Hi All,

    I am a total newbies in this field. I have to assemble RNA seq data. Before that I need to trim the sequences. I have got 100bp illumina paired end reads in two files. I also got the adaptors sequences P5 and P7.
    5-AATGATACGGCGACCACCGAGATCTACACGTTCAGAGTTCTACAGTCCGACGATC-(insert)-ACCTTAAGAGCCCACGGTTCCTTGAGGTCAGTGXXXXXXTAGAGCATACGGCAGAAGACGAAC-3
    I tried trim_galore... but still I can see these much of overrepresented sequences in the fastqc report.

    ATGACACTCAAACAGGCATGCTCCACGGAATACCATGGAGCGCAAGGTGC 1155666 2.5956349017221085 No Hit
    AATGACGCTCGAACAGGCATGCCCCTCGGAATACCAAGGGGCGCAATGTG 225179 0.5057538004361837 No Hit
    AAGACACTCAAACAGGCATGCCTCTCGGAATACCAAGAGGCGCAAGGTGC 218636 0.4910581711090531 No Hit
    GATCGTCGGACTGTAGAACTCTGAACGTGTAGATCTCGGTGGTCGCCGTATCATTAAAAA 119619 0.2686652123616139 Illumina RNA PCR Primer (100% over 50bp)
    GATCGTCGGACTGTAGAACTCTGAACGTGTAGATCTCGGTGGTCGCCGTATCATTAAAAAA 111925 0.251384428005364 Illumina RNA PCR Primer (100% over 50bp)
    AAATGACGCTCAAACAGGCATGCCCTTTGGAATACCAAAGGGCGCAATGT 104210 0.2340564774843778 No Hit
    ACAAACCCTTGTGTCGAGGGCTGACTTTCAATAGATCGCAGCGAGGGAGC 71881 0.16144528987673504 No Hit
    GATCGTCGGACTGTAGAACTCTGAACGTGTAGATCTCGGTGGTCGCCGTATCATTAAA 46463 0.10435626248303084 Illumina RNA PCR Primer (100% over 50bp)

    I wanted to know how i can remove this overrepresented sequences from my data and do i need to remove it all ?

Latest Articles

Collapse

  • SEQadmin2
    New Genomics Technologies Take Aim at Long-Standing Limits
    by SEQadmin2


    Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.

    We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing
    ...
    09-28-2026, 10:25 AM
  • SEQadmin2
    How Immunogenomics Decodes Immunity’s Genetic Blueprint
    by SEQadmin2




    The immune system’s power comes from its genetic diversity, allowing myriad threats to be neutralized through first recognizing foreign antigens. That diversity is also what makes the immune system so difficult to study. Recent advances in sequencing technology and computational biology, however, are giving researchers new tools to understand immune responses and immune-related diseases in greater detail.

    This convergence of genetics, immunology, and computation...
    09-01-2026, 05:41 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by SEQadmin2, Yesterday, 09:51 AM
0 responses
13 views
0 reactions
Last Post SEQadmin2  
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
0 responses
37 views
0 reactions
Last Post SEQadmin2  
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
0 responses
28 views
0 reactions
Last Post SEQadmin2  
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
1 response
48 views
0 reactions
Last Post pekgio
by pekgio
 
Working...