Hi there,
I am trying to reconstruct whole DNA sequence of an individual (HG00096) from 1000 genome project and save it in a fasta file. I have examined ftp.1000genomes.ebi.ac.uk and found unmapped bam files under directory ftp.1000genomes.ebi.ac.uk/vol1/ftp/data/HG00096/alignment for individual HG00096. Although i searched forum, I kinda got stuck at this point.
1- Is this the right file containing different parts of individual HG00096 from reference?
2- If so, where can i find the suitable reference genome to work with this bam file?
3- With which tool can i combine reference genome and unmapped parts of individual HG00096?
Sorry for the lousy question but i am kinda new in this job.
Thanks in advance.
I am trying to reconstruct whole DNA sequence of an individual (HG00096) from 1000 genome project and save it in a fasta file. I have examined ftp.1000genomes.ebi.ac.uk and found unmapped bam files under directory ftp.1000genomes.ebi.ac.uk/vol1/ftp/data/HG00096/alignment for individual HG00096. Although i searched forum, I kinda got stuck at this point.
1- Is this the right file containing different parts of individual HG00096 from reference?
2- If so, where can i find the suitable reference genome to work with this bam file?
3- With which tool can i combine reference genome and unmapped parts of individual HG00096?
Sorry for the lousy question but i am kinda new in this job.
Thanks in advance.
Comment