Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mosaik assembly error

I get the following error when running Mosaik assembler... it starts of just fine, however after finishing up the chromosome 1 I get the following error:

- saving alignments from 10:
    ERROR: An attempt was made to get reads from an alignment archive that hasn't been opened yet.

I supply it a sorted aligned file, and would like it output in the gigbayes format so that I can use the GigaBayes program for SNP discovery. I tried making the -f file be both ace and gig and they both provide the same error.

Any suggestions?

Thanks.

Are you using colorspace (SOLiD) data?

Comment

I am using Illumina..so no not colour space.

Comment

Hello,

I'm new with the Mosaik package and I got the same error. Everything is fine until MosaikAssembler. I work with 454 reads and I want to assemble them on a set of reference sequences, it's a transcriptome sequencing project. Maybe it's because I have more than one reference sequences, but I see nothing special in the doc how to deal this case of figure.

Comment

i'm on the same situation as jerolar. anyone emailed the author?

Comment

The bug has been reported to the authors but up to now, there are no reply to this problem. We must check on the mosaik's bug tracking website and report here any useful answer. This is the ID #10:

Comment

I just hit the same bug, but the new version 1.0.1367 released Nov 19 appears to have
              resolved this error, it is working fine for me. I added this same info in the bug tracking website.

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
                Essential Discoveries and Tools in Epitranscriptomics
                by seqadmin

The field of epigenetics has traditionally concentrated more on DNA and how changes like methylation and phosphorylation of histones impact gene expression and regulation. However, our increased understanding of RNA modifications and their importance in cellular processes has led to a rise in epitranscriptomics research. “Epitranscriptomics brings together the concepts of epigenetics and gene expression,” explained Adrien Leger, PhD, Principal Research Scientist...
                04-22-2024, 07:01 AM
              • seqadmin
                Current Approaches to Protein Sequencing
                by seqadmin

Proteins are often described as the workhorses of the cell, and identifying their sequences is key to understanding their role in biological processes and disease. Currently, the most common technique used to determine protein sequences is mass spectrometry. While still a valuable tool, mass spectrometry faces several limitations and requires a highly experienced scientist familiar with the equipment to operate it. Additionally, other proteomic methods, like affinity assays, are constrained...
                04-04-2024, 04:25 PM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by seqadmin, 04-25-2024, 11:49 AM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post seqadmin  
              Started by seqadmin, 04-24-2024, 08:47 AM
              0 responses