Sorry again Baoqing, I cannot answer this one. I am still working on getting the example from the publication to work, and I am trying to back everything up right now before I finish that.
Unconfigured Ad
Collapse
X
-
What do you mean Baoqing when you say, "2. In case of error, you need to delete cuffData.db in the folder before re-run it."?
I didn't do #1 at first and had problems. So I re-ran the cuffdiff command with alphabet+numbers, and got the error message, "Error in .local(object, x, y, logMode, pseudocount, labels, smooth, ...) :"
What command do I use to "delete the cuffData.db"?
Thank you!
Comment
-
sorry for the late response. can you at least load the library?
i found that if you had tried to read your data before the library properly loaded, the generated cuffData.db is going to intervene your next new run. you can just going into the directory and delete it, i was using R in my ubuntu.
Comment
Latest Articles
Collapse
-
by SEQadmin2
Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.
We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing...-
Channel: Articles
-
ad_right_rmr
Collapse
News
Collapse
| Topics | Statistics | Last Post | ||
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
0 responses
27 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
0 responses
44 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
0 responses
33 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
|
1 response
51 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by pekgio
09-21-2026, 02:04 AM
|
Comment