The question is very simple. I have a bigWig file on our ftp server. Using the url to the bigWig file, I am able to upload the file to the UCSC genome browser, but for whatever reason I can't do the same on the WashU one. I know this is an open ended question, but what has your experience been in using the WashU genome browser? How you experienced what I experienced and if so what did you do to rectify the situation? And where do you thing I should go to upload this information to the WashU Epigenome Browser?
Unconfigured Ad
Collapse
X
-
Tags: None
-
While you are waiting to get a specific answer you may want to post this question on the WashU Epigenome Browser community as well: https://plus.google.com/communities/...51965529755092
Latest Articles
Collapse
-
by SEQadmin2
Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.
We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing...-
Channel: Articles
-
ad_right_rmr
Collapse
News
Collapse
| Topics | Statistics | Last Post | ||
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
0 responses
42 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
0 responses
49 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
0 responses
39 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
|
1 response
51 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by pekgio
09-21-2026, 02:04 AM
|
Comment