Unconfigured Ad

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • k_a_r_o_l
    started a topic Interpretation of FASTQC - Overrepresented Kmers

    Interpretation of FASTQC - Overrepresented Kmers

    Hello Everyone,

    I am very new at NGS data procesing and I have a problem with my quality results.

    Short summary about my experiment:
    My starting material is a low quantity of RNA. In first step we use Ovation RNA-Seq System V2 and after this we perform Nextera.

    From my MiSeq run I have got simmilar quality results for all my samples.

    What could You tell me about quality of my experiment. Does it look good enough?
    My initial Fastqc report indicates the presence of kmers?
    What can I do to improve kmers results.

    Is maybe something wrong with my sample preparation?

    I looked for similar images of kmers on forum with no result.
    If i could get some feed back on this, it would help a lot,
    Thanks
    Attached Files

Latest Articles

Collapse

  • SEQadmin2
    New Genomics Technologies Take Aim at Long-Standing Limits
    by SEQadmin2


    Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.

    We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing
    ...
    09-28-2026, 10:25 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by SEQadmin2, 10-09-2026, 11:14 AM
0 responses
12 views
0 reactions
Last Post SEQadmin2  
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
0 responses
48 views
0 reactions
Last Post SEQadmin2  
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
0 responses
54 views
0 reactions
Last Post SEQadmin2  
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
0 responses
44 views
0 reactions
Last Post SEQadmin2  
Working...