No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• deuterium
    replied
    Thank you very much! I have downloaded it completely from another institute!

Originally posted by GenoMax View Post
    Then we may have to come back to local IT "issue" possibility.

You may also have better luck with getting the sequences from Illumina's iGenomes site: http://support.illumina.com/sequenci...e/igenome.html

Leave a comment:

• GenoMax
    replied
    Originally posted by deuterium View Post
    My linux and Windows are both 64-bit OS actually...
    Then we may have to come back to local IT "issue" possibility.

You may also have better luck with getting the sequences from Illumina's iGenomes site: http://support.illumina.com/sequenci...e/igenome.html

Leave a comment:

• deuterium
    replied
    Originally posted by GenoMax View Post
    Are you using 32-bit OS by chance? You may be running into 2GB individual file size restriction of 32-bit linux (and probably windows).
    My linux and Windows are both 64-bit OS actually...

Leave a comment:

• GenoMax
    replied
    Are you using 32-bit OS by chance? You may be running into 2GB individual file size restriction of 32-bit linux (and probably windows).

Leave a comment:

• dpryan
    replied
    I'm guessing that this is an institutional IT issue, so just contact your local IT department for help.

Leave a comment:

• deuterium
    started a topic fail to download genome sequence indexes

fail to download genome sequence indexes

Dear all,
    When I downloaded mouse genome sequence indexes (Ensembl NCBIM37, 14428 MB) from http://cufflinks.cbcb.umd.edu/igenomes.html with the tool of filezilla or Uget under linux environment or filezilla under windows environment, the file always stopped at about 2.1GB and could not open successfully, could anyone help me how to get the complete file? Thank you very much for your kindly help!

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
    Recent Developments in Metagenomics
    by seqadmin

Metagenomics has improved the way researchers study microorganisms across diverse environments. Historically, studying microorganisms relied on culturing them in the lab, a method that limits the investigation of many species since most are unculturable1. Metagenomics overcomes these issues by allowing the study of microorganisms regardless of their ability to be cultured or the environments they inhabit. Over time, the field has evolved, especially with the advent...
    09-23-2024, 06:35 AM
  • seqadmin
    Understanding Genetic Influence on Infectious Disease
    by seqadmin

During the COVID-19 pandemic, scientists observed that while some individuals experienced severe illness when infected with SARS-CoV-2, others were barely affected. These disparities left researchers and clinicians wondering what causes the wide variations in response to viral infections and what role genetics plays.

Jean-Laurent Casanova, M.D., Ph.D., Professor at Rockefeller University, is a leading expert in this crossover between genetics and infectious...
    09-09-2024, 10:59 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by seqadmin, 10-02-2024, 04:51 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post seqadmin  
Started by seqadmin, 10-01-2024, 07:10 AM
0 responses