I finally picked this one:
It was much more suitable for determination of species on "normal" clinical isolates.
Unconfigured Ad
Collapse
X
-
The following should get you started:
Leave a comment:
-
Create a data base of bacterial 16S sequences
Hi! My first thread here!
I would like to set up a database consisting of 16S rRNA genes from various bacterial species. I will then use these to determine/verify the species of newly assembled genomes.
Does anyone know how I can download 16S sequences easily? Do I have to download complete genomes and extract them?
Thanks in advance!
/OlovTags: None
Latest Articles
Collapse
-
by SEQadmin2
Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.
We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing...-
Channel: Articles
-
ad_right_rmr
Collapse
News
Collapse
| Topics | Statistics | Last Post | ||
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
0 responses
33 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
0 responses
44 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
0 responses
33 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
|
1 response
51 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by pekgio
09-21-2026, 02:04 AM
|
Leave a comment: