Originally posted by l.miozzi
View Post
Unconfigured Ad
Collapse
X
-
Hi,
I am new in the bio.
I need to install the BWA on my window but have problem by zlib
I have already downloaded the last version of BWA and the zlib and I use the Visual Studio 2017 for compiling.
I do not know how to run.
F:\BIO\bwa>make all
gcc -c -g -Wall -Wno-unused-function -O2 -DHAVE_PTHREAD -DUSE_MALLOC_WRAPPERS utils.c -o utils.o
utils.c:33:18: fatal error: zlib.h: No such file or directory
#include <zlib.h>
^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [utils.o] Error 1
Would you please help me?
Comment
-
Did you find the solution to this problem for windows?? I m also having the same problem.Originally posted by Fahim123 View PostHi,
I am new in the bio.
I need to install the BWA on my window but have problem by zlib
I have already downloaded the last version of BWA and the zlib and I use the Visual Studio 2017 for compiling.
I do not know how to run.
F:\BIO\bwa>make all
gcc -c -g -Wall -Wno-unused-function -O2 -DHAVE_PTHREAD -DUSE_MALLOC_WRAPPERS utils.c -o utils.o
utils.c:33:18: fatal error: zlib.h: No such file or directory
#include <zlib.h>
^
compilation terminated.
make: *** [utils.o] Error 1
Would you please help me?
Comment
-
Hello Colleagues
I have installed BWA-0.7.17 many times. It works fine. It has all the commands in it. It does well with BWA index.
But it doesnt work for bwa mem. saying mem is not a command.
Whe I type only bwa. it gives all other command options except mem.
On my other computer it also have mem command but I do not use that computer. Please help
Usage: bwa <command> [options]
Command: index index sequences in the FASTA format
aln gapped/ungapped alignment
samse generate alignment (single ended)
sampe generate alignment (paired ended)
bwasw BWA-SW for long queries
fastmap identify super-maximal exact matches
fa2pac convert FASTA to PAC format
pac2bwt generate BWT from PAC
pac2bwtgen alternative algorithm for generating BWT
bwtupdate update .bwt to the new format
bwt2sa generate SA from BWT and Occ
pac2cspac convert PAC to color-space PAC
stdsw standard SW/NW alignment
Comment
Latest Articles
Collapse
-
by SEQadmin2
Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.
We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing...-
Channel: Articles
-
ad_right_rmr
Collapse
News
Collapse
| Topics | Statistics | Last Post | ||
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
0 responses
26 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
0 responses
44 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
0 responses
33 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
|
1 response
50 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by pekgio
09-21-2026, 02:04 AM
|
Comment