Unconfigured Ad

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • huma Asif
    Member
    • Oct 2010
    • 53

    #1

    vcf_to_ped_convert.pl

    Dear All,
    i need your help in visualizing 1000 genome data in haploview
    when I upload the file on Haploview version 4.2 i get this error
    more than two alleles at marker 300
    Any help would be highly appreciated
    which vcf to ped converter is better for biallelic sites.as 1000 genomes vcf to ped converter work for multiallelic site
    Last edited by huma Asif; 01-07-2015, 03:45 AM.
  • sumsuh
    Junior Member
    • Aug 2015
    • 1

    #2
    "more than two alleles at marker 300"

    I got the same problem working with my data and when I checked the data I realized I made a mistake while recoding my data. The program can only handle biallelic markers:

    0=missing
    1=A, 2=C, 3=G, 4=T

    If the data in the columns for marker 300 has more than 2 alleles (e.g. 1,2 and 3) this error will occur.

    I hope this helps. I'm new at this so I can not answer your question about what converter is best.

    Comment

    Latest Articles

    Collapse

    • SEQadmin2
      New Genomics Technologies Take Aim at Long-Standing Limits
      by SEQadmin2


      Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.

      We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing
      ...
      Today, 10:25 AM
    • SEQadmin2
      How Immunogenomics Decodes Immunity’s Genetic Blueprint
      by SEQadmin2




      The immune system’s power comes from its genetic diversity, allowing myriad threats to be neutralized through first recognizing foreign antigens. That diversity is also what makes the immune system so difficult to study. Recent advances in sequencing technology and computational biology, however, are giving researchers new tools to understand immune responses and immune-related diseases in greater detail.

      This convergence of genetics, immunology, and computation...
      09-01-2026, 05:41 AM

    ad_right_rmr

    Collapse

    News

    Collapse

    Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
    0 responses
    26 views
    0 reactions
    Last Post SEQadmin2  
    Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
    0 responses
    22 views
    0 reactions
    Last Post SEQadmin2  
    Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
    1 response
    45 views
    0 reactions
    Last Post pekgio
    by pekgio
     
    Started by SEQadmin2, 09-16-2026, 10:23 AM
    1 response
    55 views
    0 reactions
    Last Post pekgio
    by pekgio
     
    Working...