Hi everyone, I am little confused Cigar and cigar-op. Can you explain the diff? Thank you!
Unconfigured Ad
Collapse
X
-
a cigar string is an array of cigar elements
a cigar element is a pair of cigar-operator, cigar-length
cigar-operator (H,S,E,X,=,I,D...) define the type of pairwise alignment (e.g D=deletion from REF)
cigar-length is the length of the operation (e;g: D100 deletion of 100bp)
-
Can you give me the meaning of all those signals H,S,E,X,=, I,D,.. or which material I can look up them?Originally posted by lindenb View Posta cigar string is an array of cigar elements
a cigar element is a pair of cigar-operator, cigar-length
cigar-operator (H,S,E,X,=,I,D...) define the type of pairwise alignment (e.g D=deletion from REF)
cigar-length is the length of the operation (e;g: D100 deletion of 100bp)
Comment
-
Latest Articles
Collapse
-
by SEQadmin2
Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.
We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing...-
Channel: Articles
-
ad_right_rmr
Collapse
News
Collapse
| Topics | Statistics | Last Post | ||
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
0 responses
42 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
0 responses
50 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
0 responses
41 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
|
1 response
51 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by pekgio
09-21-2026, 02:04 AM
|
Comment