Hi,
I experienced the below error from cufflinks 2.2.1 merge function when applied to STAR aligned RNA strand library
Error: duplicate GFF ID 'ENST00000361547.6' encountered!
[FAILED]
Error: could not execute gtf_to_sam
I did remove any duplicated transcript ID from my gtf annotation file, and even without ENST00000361547.6 in my gtf in my input with -g flag. It seemed a bug? Any suggestion on that or other software for this similar function to call splicing/iosform?
Thanks.
John
I experienced the below error from cufflinks 2.2.1 merge function when applied to STAR aligned RNA strand library
Error: duplicate GFF ID 'ENST00000361547.6' encountered!
[FAILED]
Error: could not execute gtf_to_sam
I did remove any duplicated transcript ID from my gtf annotation file, and even without ENST00000361547.6 in my gtf in my input with -g flag. It seemed a bug? Any suggestion on that or other software for this similar function to call splicing/iosform?
Thanks.
John