When I run the program I get these following error messages:
Netoglyc: surface prediction failed in entry "sequence name"
grep:infile.howlin: file or directory not found
gawk: ./netoglyc/bin/combine:36:fatal:impossible to open file infile.fsa for reading (File or directory not found)
I've already checked the patches for: echo, awk, paste, gnuplot, ppmagif and signalp and I corrected them when needed in netoglyc script.
I've checked the other scripts and changed gawk's patch to the right patch installed in my computer.
The netoglyc and temporary files folders where set to allow reading and writing. I tried to download again the program and redo all the settings, but I had to success.
Do you have any suggestions on how to solve this problem?
Thanks!
Netoglyc: surface prediction failed in entry "sequence name"
grep:infile.howlin: file or directory not found
gawk: ./netoglyc/bin/combine:36:fatal:impossible to open file infile.fsa for reading (File or directory not found)
I've already checked the patches for: echo, awk, paste, gnuplot, ppmagif and signalp and I corrected them when needed in netoglyc script.
I've checked the other scripts and changed gawk's patch to the right patch installed in my computer.
The netoglyc and temporary files folders where set to allow reading and writing. I tried to download again the program and redo all the settings, but I had to success.
Do you have any suggestions on how to solve this problem?
Thanks!
Comment