Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi
    You can upload your own genomes into the IGV. Just upload the exact same fasta file as you aligned to using MAQ.

Comment

Thanks, I'll have a go!

Comment

Originally posted by Lspoor View Post
        g++ -g -O2 -o maqview read_cache.o view_goto.o view_panel.o gl_gui.o MainFrame.o btree.o maqmap_index.o zrio.o stdhashc.o cns_cache.o const.o adler32.o compress.o crc32.o deflate.o gzio.o inffast.o inflate.o infback.o inftrees.o trees.o uncompr.o zutil.o -lGL -lglut -lm
        view_panel.o: In function `resetPickMatrixs':
        /usr/local/bin/maqview/view_panel.c:270: undefined reference to 'gluPickMatrix'
        You probably don't have the "glut" libraries installed, or an old version of them. If you are on an RPM based system (Redhat/Suse/...) you may need to install the "mesa-libGLU-devel" package, or equivalent.

Comment

I have freeglut3-dev and assoc packages installed on the newest version of Ubuntu? Not sure if I need to try another type of GLUT-dev package?

Comment

Originally posted by Lspoor View Post
            Iam also getting the following error when typing in the "make" command as the last step to install the latest version of MAQVIEW, does anyone know what it means?

g++ -g -O2 -o maqview read_cache.o view_goto.o view_panel.o gl_gui.o MainFrame.o btree.o maqmap_index.o zrio.o stdhashc.o cns_cache.o const.o adler32.o compress.o crc32.o deflate.o gzio.o inffast.o inflate.o infback.o inftrees.o trees.o uncompr.o zutil.o -lGL -lglut -lm
            /usr/local/bin/maqview/view_panel.c:270: undefined reference to `gluPickMatrix'
            collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
            make[1]: *** [maqview] Error 1
            make[1]: Leaving directory `/usr/local/bin/maqview'
            make: *** [all] Error 2
            I found that you have to add "-lGLU" to get it to compile, change this line in the Makefile:
            GLLIBS = -lGL -lglut -lm

to this:
            GLLIBS = -lGL -lglut -lGLU -lm

Comment

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to install maqview, but I get the

I have the same problem
              /home/athena/Desktop/TMP/runHMAQ/maqview-0.2.1/view_panel.c:270: undefined reference to `gluPickMatrix'
              collect2: ld returned 1 exit status
              make[1]: *** [maqview] Error 1

changing it to GLLIBS = -lGL -lglut -lGLU -lm didn't help

any idea?

I'm new to all this, and I'm trying to install 0.2.1 version. and I'm using a 32 bit ubuntu

Thanks, I'm stuck!
              ----
              later : Actually it did help!
              I was just running everything from scratch eachtime
              every time u run ./configure, it makes Makefile again,, so after running ./configure. change Makefile, and then run make, or I'm guessing change makefile.generic, so the new makefile would be the modified version
              Last edited by Ms@New; 07-21-2010, 08:53 PM.

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
                Strategies for Sequencing Challenging Samples
                by seqadmin

Despite advancements in sequencing platforms and related sample preparation technologies, certain sample types continue to present significant challenges that can compromise sequencing results. Pedro Echave, Senior Manager of the Global Business Segment at Revvity, explained that the success of a sequencing experiment ultimately depends on the amount and integrity of the nucleic acid template (RNA or DNA) obtained from a sample. “The better the quality of the nucleic acid isolated...
                03-22-2024, 06:39 AM
              • seqadmin
                Techniques and Challenges in Conservation Genomics
                by seqadmin

The field of conservation genomics centers on applying genomics technologies in support of conservation efforts and the preservation of biodiversity. This article features interviews with two researchers who showcase their innovative work and highlight the current state and future of conservation genomics.

Avian Conservation
                Matthew DeSaix, a recent doctoral graduate from Kristen Ruegg’s lab at The University of Colorado, shared that most of his research...
                03-08-2024, 10:41 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by seqadmin, Yesterday, 06:37 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post seqadmin  
              Started by seqadmin, Yesterday, 06:07 PM
              0 responses