Unconfigured Ad

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Melissa
    replied
    SynMap seems to have E.coli genome. It will give you a dotplot and you can download the output files such as DAGchainer output files.

    The CoGe Comparative Genomics Platform. A software suite of interlinked and interconnected web-based tools for easily visualizing, comparing, and understanding the evolution, struture and dynamics of genomes.

    Leave a comment:


  • aprice67
    started a topic Identifying paralogs for a whole genome

    Identifying paralogs for a whole genome

    I have an e. coli genome and I want to know which genes are paralogs so I can investigate how RNA-seq reads are mapping to multiple positions. What I would like to do is get a full list of paralogs within my e.coli genome. I could blast the genome against itself and write some scripts to sort and select potential paralogs, but it seems like a problem that many people have likely encountered in the past and I don't want to reinvent the wheel if I don't have to. Is there a tool out there that can do this sort of thing already? Thanks very much!

Latest Articles

Collapse

  • SEQadmin2
    New Genomics Technologies Take Aim at Long-Standing Limits
    by SEQadmin2


    Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.

    We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing
    ...
    Yesterday, 10:25 AM
  • SEQadmin2
    How Immunogenomics Decodes Immunity’s Genetic Blueprint
    by SEQadmin2




    The immune system’s power comes from its genetic diversity, allowing myriad threats to be neutralized through first recognizing foreign antigens. That diversity is also what makes the immune system so difficult to study. Recent advances in sequencing technology and computational biology, however, are giving researchers new tools to understand immune responses and immune-related diseases in greater detail.

    This convergence of genetics, immunology, and computation...
    09-01-2026, 05:41 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by SEQadmin2, Today, 09:51 AM
0 responses
7 views
0 reactions
Last Post SEQadmin2  
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
0 responses
31 views
0 reactions
Last Post SEQadmin2  
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
0 responses
26 views
0 reactions
Last Post SEQadmin2  
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
1 response
46 views
0 reactions
Last Post pekgio
by pekgio
 
Working...