Hi, my name is Luigi, I'm from University of Messina, Italy. I'm a PhD Student with the passion of Bioinformatic, and I¹m working on several RNA-Seq data. I recently discovered Circos, and I'm publishing my first paper on RNA-Seq. I would like to apply Circos plots in my work, but I didn't find any tutorial or satisfying guide to generate specific data files of RNA-Seq for Circos, and how to use it. Please, can you explain me how to create a plot from RNA-Seq data, and how to set specific data files to import? In detail, I would like to integrate, in the same plot (if possible): 1) Scatter Plot; 2) Heat Map 3) Volcano Plot. Moreover, I have an experiment with 3 replies and 4 time points: can I put all time points data to compare them, following the previous kind of graphics? Thanks very much in advance.
Unconfigured Ad
Collapse
Latest Articles
Collapse
-
by SEQadmin2
The immune system’s power comes from its genetic diversity, allowing myriad threats to be neutralized through first recognizing foreign antigens. That diversity is also what makes the immune system so difficult to study. Recent advances in sequencing technology and computational biology, however, are giving researchers new tools to understand immune responses and immune-related diseases in greater detail.
This convergence of genetics, immunology, and computation...-
Channel: Articles
09-01-2026, 05:41 AM -
ad_right_rmr
Collapse
News
Collapse
| Topics | Statistics | Last Post | ||
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
0 responses
21 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
0 responses
22 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
|
1 response
43 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by pekgio
09-21-2026, 02:04 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-16-2026, 10:23 AM
|
1 response
55 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by pekgio
09-21-2026, 02:12 AM
|