Unconfigured Ad

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • NearyJL78
    replied
    Are you using your own barcodes or the Illumina multiplexing kit? The most recent version of NextGENe handles the demultiplexing of the data from the kits. I'm also trying to get it to work with CLC Genomics Workbench, but so far they aren't sorting right. Both of these programs cost $$ and I'm unfortunately not aware of free software that does it, although I'm sure it exists and someone else might know. Illumina software (CASAVA) will demultiplex data generated from their kits. It sorts into bins 1-24 (or 1-48?) but make sure to check what adapter/barcode is sorted into each bin because the numbers 1-24 don't correspond to adapters 1-24. I hope that helps!

    Leave a comment:


  • Bardj
    started a topic Demultiplexing Illumina reads

    Demultiplexing Illumina reads

    I did some searching and came up with very little about how to effectively demultiplex illumina data off the GAiix platform. Does anyone know of a good software package or workflow I could read through and experiment with? Sorry if this question has already been asked, I wasn't able to find much information though

Latest Articles

Collapse

  • SEQadmin2
    New Genomics Technologies Take Aim at Long-Standing Limits
    by SEQadmin2


    Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.

    We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing
    ...
    09-28-2026, 10:25 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
0 responses
37 views
0 reactions
Last Post SEQadmin2  
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
0 responses
45 views
0 reactions
Last Post SEQadmin2  
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
0 responses
37 views
0 reactions
Last Post SEQadmin2  
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
1 response
51 views
0 reactions
Last Post pekgio
by pekgio
 
Working...