Seqanswers Leaderboard Ad

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    No, the error is still the same.
    Actually I did use that option before (I always left it blank)...

    Comment


    • #17
      Originally posted by chris202 View Post
      No, the error is still the same.
      Actually I did use that option before (I always left it blank)...
      OK, maybe there's something else broken in there. I'll have a go myself and get back to you.

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by chris202 View Post
        No, the error is still the same.
        Actually I did use that option before (I always left it blank)...
        I've had a play with the options here to see if I can reproduce this and I've not managed to break it. I've added some better error reporting to the code so could I ask if you could try this development snapshot to see if the problem still occurs, and if so then what the error you get is.

        If it still fails with the same nonsensiscal errors then could you send me a bit of the file which is failing to import and let me know which assembly you're using so I can reproduce it here and get to the bottom of what's failing.

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by simonandrews View Post
          I've had a play with the options here to see if I can reproduce this and I've not managed to break it. I've added some better error reporting to the code so could I ask if you could try this development snapshot to see if the problem still occurs, and if so then what the error you get is.

          If it still fails with the same nonsensiscal errors then could you send me a bit of the file which is failing to import and let me know which assembly you're using so I can reproduce it here and get to the bottom of what's failing.
          I've used the new version but the problem is still the same.
          I can send you a piece of my dataset, however I use a custom built genome, i can send you the gff file also. Do you have a more private address than here ?

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by chris202 View Post
            I've used the new version but the problem is still the same.
            I can send you a piece of my dataset, however I use a custom built genome, i can send you the gff file also. Do you have a more private address than here ?
            Thanks Chris. Drop me an email to [email protected] and we can work out the details.

            Comment

            Latest Articles

            Collapse

            • seqadmin
              Exploring the Dynamics of the Tumor Microenvironment
              by seqadmin




              The complexity of cancer is clearly demonstrated in the diverse ecosystem of the tumor microenvironment (TME). The TME is made up of numerous cell types and its development begins with the changes that happen during oncogenesis. “Genomic mutations, copy number changes, epigenetic alterations, and alternative gene expression occur to varying degrees within the affected tumor cells,” explained Andrea O’Hara, Ph.D., Strategic Technical Specialist at Azenta. “As...
              07-08-2024, 03:19 PM
            • seqadmin
              Exploring Human Diversity Through Large-Scale Omics
              by seqadmin


              In 2003, researchers from the Human Genome Project (HGP) announced the most comprehensive genome to date1. Although the genome wasn’t fully completed until nearly 20 years later2, numerous large-scale projects, such as the International HapMap Project and 1000 Genomes Project, continued the HGP's work, capturing extensive variation and genomic diversity within humans. Recently, newer initiatives have significantly increased in scale and expanded beyond genomics, offering a more detailed...
              06-25-2024, 06:43 AM

            ad_right_rmr

            Collapse

            News

            Collapse

            Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by seqadmin, Today, 06:53 AM
            0 responses
            12 views
            0 likes
            Last Post seqadmin  
            Started by seqadmin, 07-10-2024, 07:30 AM
            0 responses
            34 views
            0 likes
            Last Post seqadmin  
            Started by seqadmin, 07-03-2024, 09:45 AM
            0 responses
            203 views
            0 likes
            Last Post seqadmin  
            Started by seqadmin, 07-03-2024, 08:54 AM
            0 responses
            213 views
            0 likes
            Last Post seqadmin  
            Working...
            X