Unconfigured Ad

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • shiv076
    Junior Member
    • Feb 2022
    • 1

    #1

    Problem using ANNOVAR for Gene-based annotation

    Hello,

    I am trying to find cancer-specific mutations in the sequenced data.

    I am using Samtools and ANNOVAR as a combination.

    I was able to create a VCF file with variants calling using Samtools.

    Now I am trying to annotate using ANNOVAR. But when I run the command

    " table_annovar.pl vcfinput humandb/ -buildver hg38 -out myanno -remove -protocol cosmic -operation f -xref hg38_cosmic_database.txt"

    I am getting the following eroor
    invalid record found in VCF4 file (at least 8 tab-delimited fields expected):

    I am not able to find how to eliminate this error.

    Can someone please help with it?

Latest Articles

Collapse

  • SEQadmin2
    New Genomics Technologies Take Aim at Long-Standing Limits
    by SEQadmin2


    Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.

    We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing
    ...
    Yesterday, 10:25 AM
  • SEQadmin2
    How Immunogenomics Decodes Immunity’s Genetic Blueprint
    by SEQadmin2




    The immune system’s power comes from its genetic diversity, allowing myriad threats to be neutralized through first recognizing foreign antigens. That diversity is also what makes the immune system so difficult to study. Recent advances in sequencing technology and computational biology, however, are giving researchers new tools to understand immune responses and immune-related diseases in greater detail.

    This convergence of genetics, immunology, and computation...
    09-01-2026, 05:41 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by SEQadmin2, Today, 09:51 AM
0 responses
7 views
0 reactions
Last Post SEQadmin2  
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
0 responses
31 views
0 reactions
Last Post SEQadmin2  
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
0 responses
27 views
0 reactions
Last Post SEQadmin2  
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
1 response
47 views
0 reactions
Last Post pekgio
by pekgio
 
Working...