Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How do I list all the post from the past X days?

I frequently want to get a list of all the posts that happened within the last few days. (Since I last checked SeqAnswers.) Advanced search has a date limit function but I have to specify a user or a keyword to get it to work. Wild card searches (globbing) doesn't appear to work. So no dice.

"New Posts" is almost what I need. But I want to specify what I consider "New Posts".

--
    Phillip

Hi Phillip,

It appears this isn't possible in this version of vBulletin without third party mods (which I'm not ruling out I just have to find time to test and install and test). The newer version of vBulletin (which I hope to upgrade to soon) should fix this. Apologies for the hassle.

-=Eric

Comment

Hi,

I'm also looking forward to that feature. Especially when I have to close the web browser before finishing to browse the new posts, because I know that next time I click on my "new posts" bookmark they won't be there any more.

The only alternative I found is to browse forum by forum.

Thanks for letting us know if something new comes out.

Comment

Me too--under various circumstances I've lost New Posts before finishing them and then wonder what I might have missed.

Comment

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
          Essential Discoveries and Tools in Epitranscriptomics
          by seqadmin

The field of epigenetics has traditionally concentrated more on DNA and how changes like methylation and phosphorylation of histones impact gene expression and regulation. However, our increased understanding of RNA modifications and their importance in cellular processes has led to a rise in epitranscriptomics research. “Epitranscriptomics brings together the concepts of epigenetics and gene expression,” explained Adrien Leger, PhD, Principal Research Scientist...
          04-22-2024, 07:01 AM
        • seqadmin
          Current Approaches to Protein Sequencing
          by seqadmin

Proteins are often described as the workhorses of the cell, and identifying their sequences is key to understanding their role in biological processes and disease. Currently, the most common technique used to determine protein sequences is mass spectrometry. While still a valuable tool, mass spectrometry faces several limitations and requires a highly experienced scientist familiar with the equipment to operate it. Additionally, other proteomic methods, like affinity assays, are constrained...
          04-04-2024, 04:25 PM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by seqadmin, Yesterday, 08:47 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post seqadmin  
        Started by seqadmin, 04-11-2024, 12:08 PM
        0 responses