Unconfigured Ad

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • solveforj
    • Sep 2026

    #1

    ChIP-Seq Intensity Analysis

    Hello,

    I am wondering how I can measure ChIP-Seq intensity at any point of an aligned genome in windows of differing length (e.g. 1023-2000 bps and 1023 to 3004 bps). I am aware of R packages like csaw, which measure intensity at bins of a predefined length, but these windows will probably overlap with the specific windows I am targeting.

    More specifically, I am performing a peak calling on ChIP-Seq data for 1 protein. Then, I will look at the intensities for other proteins in the same regions as the peaks for the first protein.

    Thank you,

    J.G.
  • __sequence
    Member
    • Jun 2011
    • 13

    #2
    I'd say, you can calculate the coverage for all other proteins into BedGraph or BigWig files, and then intersect your BED file with the peaks of the first protein with the coverage files of other proteins, and that will give you the coverage of each of the proteins in each peak of your first protein.

    Comment

    Latest Articles

    Collapse

    • SEQadmin2
      New Genomics Technologies Take Aim at Long-Standing Limits
      by SEQadmin2


      Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.

      We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing
      ...
      09-28-2026, 10:25 AM
    • SEQadmin2
      How Immunogenomics Decodes Immunity’s Genetic Blueprint
      by SEQadmin2




      The immune system’s power comes from its genetic diversity, allowing myriad threats to be neutralized through first recognizing foreign antigens. That diversity is also what makes the immune system so difficult to study. Recent advances in sequencing technology and computational biology, however, are giving researchers new tools to understand immune responses and immune-related diseases in greater detail.

      This convergence of genetics, immunology, and computation...
      09-01-2026, 05:41 AM

    ad_right_rmr

    Collapse

    News

    Collapse

    Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by SEQadmin2, Yesterday, 09:51 AM
    0 responses
    11 views
    0 reactions
    Last Post SEQadmin2  
    Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
    0 responses
    34 views
    0 reactions
    Last Post SEQadmin2  
    Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
    0 responses
    28 views
    0 reactions
    Last Post SEQadmin2  
    Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
    1 response
    48 views
    0 reactions
    Last Post pekgio
    by pekgio
     
    Working...