Unconfigured Ad

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • cgault
    Junior Member
    • Jan 2011
    • 1

    #1

    GO term clustering

    I have already identified 200 GO terms that are enriched in my set of differentially expressed genes using my own code. Is there a tool that allows me to load these GO terms so that I can make some sense out of them?

    All of the programs I have found want you to load only the gene IDs, and they will functionally annotate the genes, perform statistics, and cluster the GO terms. I would just like my GO terms clustered in some sort of hierarchical tree so I can make sense of them, but I have done the rest myself.
  • gen2prot
    Member
    • Apr 2010
    • 68

    #2
    I am having the same problem. I found "CateGOrizer" on GO Tools but cannot make sense of the result.

    Comment

    Latest Articles

    Collapse

    • SEQadmin2
      New Genomics Technologies Take Aim at Long-Standing Limits
      by SEQadmin2


      Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.

      We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing
      ...
      09-28-2026, 10:25 AM
    • SEQadmin2
      How Immunogenomics Decodes Immunity’s Genetic Blueprint
      by SEQadmin2




      The immune system’s power comes from its genetic diversity, allowing myriad threats to be neutralized through first recognizing foreign antigens. That diversity is also what makes the immune system so difficult to study. Recent advances in sequencing technology and computational biology, however, are giving researchers new tools to understand immune responses and immune-related diseases in greater detail.

      This convergence of genetics, immunology, and computation...
      09-01-2026, 05:41 AM

    ad_right_rmr

    Collapse

    News

    Collapse

    Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by SEQadmin2, Yesterday, 09:51 AM
    0 responses
    12 views
    0 reactions
    Last Post SEQadmin2  
    Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
    0 responses
    34 views
    0 reactions
    Last Post SEQadmin2  
    Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
    0 responses
    28 views
    0 reactions
    Last Post SEQadmin2  
    Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
    1 response
    48 views
    0 reactions
    Last Post pekgio
    by pekgio
     
    Working...