Unconfigured Ad

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • shabhonam
    replied
    Hi My name is Shabhonam Caim, I work at The Genome Analysis Centre, UK. I am currently working on solexa and 454 data. I hope to get and provide help here

    Leave a comment:


  • ulz_peter
    replied
    It's me

    Hi guys,

    I'm lab technician studying bioinformatics in Graz while working at the Institute of Human Genetics in Graz / Austria (Mozart, no Kangaroos). Two more weeks until we get a FLX System...
    Prepare yourself for many many questions

    Leave a comment:


  • cdragon
    replied
    My self introduction

    Hi All,

    I'm Fengfeng Zhou, an assistant research scientist from the University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia, USA. I'm working on sequence based comparative analysis of mobile genetic elements and how they contribute to the evolution of the host genomes. You may find my details at my personal web page:



    btw, you are welcome to submit your next manuscripts to the journal Sequencing.

    http://www.hindawi.com/journals/seq/

    fengfeng

    Leave a comment:


  • biomed
    replied
    Hey, all

    A bioinformaticain working on microbial genomics and comparative genomics.

    W

    Leave a comment:


  • lakshmi
    replied
    Hi from Boston

    Hello!

    I am a physicist making a transition to Bioinformatics- I find this field exciting! Currently working with ChIP-seq data. Looking forward to interesting discussions!

    Cheers,

    Lakshmi

    Leave a comment:


  • xuewei
    replied
    Greeting

    Hi Everyone,

    I'm going to work with NGS data,so excited to find this great community.

    Best

    Leave a comment:


  • SingleCell
    replied
    Greetings from Germany

    Hi all,

    I am a bioinformatician from Düsseldorf, working on 454 and solexa paired-end reads.

    Cheers

    Leave a comment:


  • gogreen
    replied
    Hi all,
    I am a technician in Heidelberg working on solexa single end & PE and RNA seq
    gg

    Leave a comment:


  • jeny
    replied
    Hi all,

    I am a bioinformatician and I started to work on illumina GAiix last week.
    I will have in charge : data storage, software tests, and data analysis.
    I think this forum will be helpfull !

    Cheers.

    Leave a comment:


  • Linnea
    replied
    Greetings from Uppsala

    Hi!

    I am a recently graduated bioinformatician and have just started working as a research engineer. I am trying to de novo assembly transcriptome Solexa sequences but am a newbie to this by all means! This seems to be a great forum though!

    Cheers,
    Linnéa

    Leave a comment:


  • saha
    replied
    hello i am Saurav. I am a newbie to seqanswers. i was just searching for where to start and found this page. i am basically working on applied biosystem's SOLiD platform. I am new to high throughput sequencing.

    Leave a comment:


  • markz
    replied
    Hi all,

    I'm a research fellow at the Baker Heart institute in Melbourne using the GAIIx to study epigenetics and transcriptomics.

    Leave a comment:


  • mhampton
    replied
    Hi,
    I am a mathematician at the University of Minnesota, Duluth. I will soon help some biologists analyze transcriptome data for the 13-lined ground squirrel, a small mammalian hibernator, using a 454 sequencer. The ground squirrel has a 2X coverage WGS data, I'll be trying to figure out how to leverage that.
    -M. Hampton

    Leave a comment:


  • jww
    replied
    greetings from ca

    Hi All,
    Thanks for this great forum. Found some useful stuff already.
    I'm a 4th year grad student at Stanford. Interested in sequencing novel and/or evolved yeast genomes on Illumina...
    Best,
    jared

    Leave a comment:


  • isharon
    replied
    Hello everyone!

    I am a PhD student at the Technion, Israel Institute of Technology. Usually working on metagenomics, but in the coming few months will be working on Solexa data.

    Cheers,
    Itai

    Leave a comment:

Latest Articles

Collapse

  • SEQadmin2
    New Genomics Technologies Take Aim at Long-Standing Limits
    by SEQadmin2


    Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.

    We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing
    ...
    09-28-2026, 10:25 AM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
0 responses
43 views
0 reactions
Last Post SEQadmin2  
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
0 responses
53 views
0 reactions
Last Post SEQadmin2  
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
0 responses
43 views
0 reactions
Last Post SEQadmin2  
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
1 response
51 views
0 reactions
Last Post pekgio
by pekgio
 
Working...