Greetings,
I am an inspiring computer scientist who wishes to emphasize his research in computational biology. I look forward to getting to know many new people on this sight. My current work is focusing on learning NGS algorithms such as edgeR, baySeq, DESeq, and many others. In order to do this, I am teaching myself R and how to write scripts in R. More specifically, I am very interested in doing data simulation and replicating results in the papers I am reading on algorithms I discussed above.
If any of you have any resources you might think are useful, please share them with me. Especially any resources on data simulation and how to produce ROC curves.
Regards,
hyates
I am an inspiring computer scientist who wishes to emphasize his research in computational biology. I look forward to getting to know many new people on this sight. My current work is focusing on learning NGS algorithms such as edgeR, baySeq, DESeq, and many others. In order to do this, I am teaching myself R and how to write scripts in R. More specifically, I am very interested in doing data simulation and replicating results in the papers I am reading on algorithms I discussed above.
If any of you have any resources you might think are useful, please share them with me. Especially any resources on data simulation and how to produce ROC curves.
Regards,
hyates