Unconfigured Ad

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • lehang
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2014
    • 2

    #1

    HeLLo

    Hi everybody, I am a new user of this forum. I am student in Biotechnology field. I hope I'll get help from this forum.
  • terryelse
    Junior Member
    • Apr 2014
    • 1

    #2
    Hello and intro

    I am working with my colleague on NGS analyses primarily dealing with clinical and environmental prokaryotes. We use the MiSeq and have been experiencing quite the learning curve.

    Our location is in the state of Nevada (and yes it is Las Vegas). I look forward to learning much from all and perhaps develop new collaborations.

    Comment

    Latest Articles

    Collapse

    • SEQadmin2
      New Genomics Technologies Take Aim at Long-Standing Limits
      by SEQadmin2


      Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.

      We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing
      ...
      09-28-2026, 10:25 AM
    • SEQadmin2
      How Immunogenomics Decodes Immunity’s Genetic Blueprint
      by SEQadmin2




      The immune system’s power comes from its genetic diversity, allowing myriad threats to be neutralized through first recognizing foreign antigens. That diversity is also what makes the immune system so difficult to study. Recent advances in sequencing technology and computational biology, however, are giving researchers new tools to understand immune responses and immune-related diseases in greater detail.

      This convergence of genetics, immunology, and computation...
      09-01-2026, 05:41 AM

    ad_right_rmr

    Collapse

    News

    Collapse

    Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by SEQadmin2, 09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
    0 responses
    14 views
    0 reactions
    Last Post SEQadmin2  
    Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
    0 responses
    37 views
    0 reactions
    Last Post SEQadmin2  
    Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
    0 responses
    28 views
    0 reactions
    Last Post SEQadmin2  
    Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
    1 response
    48 views
    0 reactions
    Last Post pekgio
    by pekgio
     
    Working...