I'm now to Seq Answers but have already gotten a ton of info. Thanks for the site. I've been doing ChIP for many years but am just now venturing into the ChIP-seq world. I'm do to get my first sequencing data back any day. I guess if all looks good, I will feel like I can give advice back.
Unconfigured Ad
Collapse
Latest Articles
Collapse
-
by SEQadmin2
Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.
We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing...-
Channel: Articles
-
ad_right_rmr
Collapse
News
Collapse
| Topics | Statistics | Last Post | ||
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
Started by SEQadmin2, Today, 11:14 AM
|
0 responses
8 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
Today, 11:14 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
0 responses
44 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
0 responses
54 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
0 responses
44 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|