Unconfigured Ad

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • shizank
    Junior Member
    • Dec 2008
    • 2

    #1

    Hello from Greg

    My name is Greg Cruikshank and I'm the president of a new company called LabRoots, which is a social networking website catered to the scientific community. I absolutely love science and networking. I just learned about this website yesterday so I thought I would give it a whirl. Looks great... hope it takes off!

    Greg Cruikshank
    President
    LabRoots, Inc.
    http://www.LabRoots.com
  • ECO
    --Site Admin--
    • Oct 2007
    • 1360

    #2
    Welcome Greg! Nice looking site (except for the autoplaying video...kids are sleeping!)

    Comment

    • shizank
      Junior Member
      • Dec 2008
      • 2

      #3
      HA! Yeah does catch you off guard I guess - but it's well worth it as it's very informative.

      Comment

      Latest Articles

      Collapse

      • SEQadmin2
        New Genomics Technologies Take Aim at Long-Standing Limits
        by SEQadmin2


        Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.

        We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing
        ...
        Today, 10:25 AM
      • SEQadmin2
        How Immunogenomics Decodes Immunity’s Genetic Blueprint
        by SEQadmin2




        The immune system’s power comes from its genetic diversity, allowing myriad threats to be neutralized through first recognizing foreign antigens. That diversity is also what makes the immune system so difficult to study. Recent advances in sequencing technology and computational biology, however, are giving researchers new tools to understand immune responses and immune-related diseases in greater detail.

        This convergence of genetics, immunology, and computation...
        09-01-2026, 05:41 AM

      ad_right_rmr

      Collapse

      News

      Collapse

      Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
      0 responses
      27 views
      0 reactions
      Last Post SEQadmin2  
      Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
      0 responses
      24 views
      0 reactions
      Last Post SEQadmin2  
      Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
      1 response
      46 views
      0 reactions
      Last Post pekgio
      by pekgio
       
      Started by SEQadmin2, 09-16-2026, 10:23 AM
      1 response
      55 views
      0 reactions
      Last Post pekgio
      by pekgio
       
      Working...