Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cancer Biology articles, my list

I'm collecting a list of articles on next generation sequencing and cancer Starting with these 3

Applications of second generation sequencing to cancer genomics by Keith Robison (a forum member here, see krobison)
    doi 10.1093/bib/bbg013

Methods, Challenges, and Promise of Next Generation Sequencing in Cancer Biology
    PMCID: PMC3238319

Cancer Genomics: Technology, Discovery, and Translation
    doi: 10.1200/JCO.2011.39.2316

Elaine Mardis at WashU has tons of papers on this.

Comment

Yes, each of the articles above cites a different subset of those.

Comment

I once kept a list of references in case I tried to write a sequel, but the primary literature on this is expanding by several each week, so I gave up. Just the Nature family (mothership, Nature Genetics, Nature Methods, Nature Biotechnology) probably pumps out a dozen or so per month; Science isn't far behind and even Cell & Cancer Cell have published a bunch.

Comment

Deep Search for Next Generation Sequencing:

(warning, launches about 15 windows ...)
          https://cgwb.nci.nih.gov/cgi-bin/com...n%20sequencing

Comment

Originally posted by krobison View Post
            I once kept a list of references in case I tried to write a sequel, but the primary literature on this is expanding by several each week, so I gave up. Just the Nature family (mothership, Nature Genetics, Nature Methods, Nature Biotechnology) probably pumps out a dozen or so per month; Science isn't far behind and even Cell & Cancer Cell have published a bunch.
            Sent you a PM. Would love to get you involved (if you have time) in a project we are doing....

Comment

Working...
            X