No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GenoMax
    replied
    Try the Duke University sequencing estimator here: https://dugsim.net/ No account required.

For one flow cell no library (international institution) estimate seems to e ~$4500 for a rapid 2 x 100 PE flowcell.

Leave a comment:

• gringer
    replied
    Originally posted by ymc View Post
    Thanks for your reply. I am aware of genohub. But I want to know if my quote is way off or not before I try their service.
    You don't need to pay to use genohub. You may need a login, but you can get quotes without any obligation. If you're not prepared to go that far, you're basically asking someone to solve your specific case and not teach you how to solve the more general case -- you might as well just be ignorant to other quotes and pay the $9600.

Leave a comment:

• ymc
    replied
    Originally posted by gringer View Post
    It seems wrong to do this because I know that Genohub is a frequent answerer, but genohub is a fairly good tool to answer this specific question:

Find and order next-generation sequencing services based on your project specifications. Receive instant quotes with guaranteed quality and turnaround time.

You state sample numbers, number of reads (or coverage), preparation, and then it will spit out a list of current service providers and their asking price.
    Thanks for your reply. I am aware of genohub. But I want to know if my quote is way off or not before I try their service.

Leave a comment:

• gringer
    replied
    It seems wrong to do this because I know that Genohub is a frequent answerer, but genohub is a fairly good tool to answer this specific question:

Find and order next-generation sequencing services based on your project specifications. Receive instant quotes with guaranteed quality and turnaround time.

You state sample numbers, number of reads (or coverage), preparation, and then it will spit out a list of current service providers and their asking price.

Leave a comment:

• Is US$9600 cheap for one flow cell 2x100 rapid mode on HiSeq 2500

I got a quote like this just for sequencing not including library prep or target capture. That's about 50-60Gb data according to the spec.

Is this reasonable? Can I get a quote significantly cheaper than that?

Thanks

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
    Latest Developments in Precision Medicine
    by seqadmin

Technological advances have led to drastic improvements in the field of precision medicine, enabling more personalized approaches to treatment. This article explores four leading groups that are overcoming many of the challenges of genomic profiling and precision medicine through their innovative platforms and technologies.

Somatic Genomics
    “We have such a tremendous amount of genetic diversity that exists within each of us, and not just between us as individuals,”...
    05-24-2024, 01:16 PM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by seqadmin, 06-03-2024, 06:55 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post seqadmin  
Started by seqadmin, 05-30-2024, 03:16 PM
0 responses