No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Recent and Upcoming Additions On the Site

Hello sequencing community,

I just wanted to reach out and let everyone know about some exciting addition to the site.

Webinar
    The first thing I wanted to mention again is we're having our first-ever SEQanswers webinar focused on microbiome research in less than two weeks! We've got three speakers to cover diverse topics like improved workflow techniques, direct applications, and an analysis resource. We have something for everyone, so if you're interested, sign up here.

eBooks
    We're in the process of putting together a SEQanswers exclusive ebook. This is another way to keep our members up-to-date with all the recent changes within the sequencing world. Be on the lookout for it on the site shortly.

Analysis resources
    In the coming weeks, we'll be working with some analysis experts to help educate our members interested in sequencing analysis. Our bioinformatics forum is the most popular section of the site and to support those members, we're working hard to increase their knowledge on analysis applications.

News section
    As many of you have already realized, we've been posting news related to important genomics and sequencing research on the site. If you have any upcoming publications you want to share with the sequencing community, send me a message. I'll share it with our editorial team to make sure it's appropriate, and if so, we'll include the announcement on the site.

Contest
    Finally, be prepared for a SEQanswers competition. More information regarding the competition will be displayed on the site before the end of the month, but just know that you can win a prize just for helping out fellow members. Now that's a win-win.

As always, I'm looking for feedback and topics that our members want to see more of. If there's anything you would like to see on the site, post it in the comments below (make sure you're signed in to do so) or shoot me a direct message here.

Thanks for being a part of the community!

- Ben

Latest Articles

Collapse

• seqadmin
    Essential Discoveries and Tools in Epitranscriptomics
    by seqadmin

The field of epigenetics has traditionally concentrated more on DNA and how changes like methylation and phosphorylation of histones impact gene expression and regulation. However, our increased understanding of RNA modifications and their importance in cellular processes has led to a rise in epitranscriptomics research. “Epitranscriptomics brings together the concepts of epigenetics and gene expression,” explained Adrien Leger, PhD, Principal Research Scientist...
    04-22-2024, 07:01 AM
  • seqadmin
    Current Approaches to Protein Sequencing
    by seqadmin

Proteins are often described as the workhorses of the cell, and identifying their sequences is key to understanding their role in biological processes and disease. Currently, the most common technique used to determine protein sequences is mass spectrometry. While still a valuable tool, mass spectrometry faces several limitations and requires a highly experienced scientist familiar with the equipment to operate it. Additionally, other proteomic methods, like affinity assays, are constrained...
    04-04-2024, 04:25 PM

ad_right_rmr

Collapse

News

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by seqadmin, Today, 11:49 AM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post seqadmin  
Started by seqadmin, Yesterday, 08:47 AM
0 responses