Unconfigured Ad

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • shum1
    Member
    • Apr 2010
    • 11

    #1

    chip seq and TRANSFAC

    hi all!

    I have done chipseq for finding TF binding sites in the target genes.

    Now I want to see which other factors can be near to that factor? I am using TRANSFAC but i dont know how i should proceed using bioinformatics tools?????
  • galt
    Junior Member
    • Feb 2010
    • 1

    #2
    sequence analysis, post-ChIPSeq

    Originally posted by shum1 View Post
    hi all!

    I have done chipseq for finding TF binding sites in the target genes.

    Now I want to see which other factors can be near to that factor? I am using TRANSFAC but i dont know how i should proceed using bioinformatics tools?????
    Dear Shum1,
    I suggest you read MDScan documentation: paper and manual, and give it a try. It is a program designed by the same authors of MACS for the very purpose of analyzing sequences after (but not only) ChIPSeq experiments. Good work

    Comment

    Latest Articles

    Collapse

    • SEQadmin2
      New Genomics Technologies Take Aim at Long-Standing Limits
      by SEQadmin2


      Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.

      We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing
      ...
      09-28-2026, 10:25 AM
    • SEQadmin2
      How Immunogenomics Decodes Immunity’s Genetic Blueprint
      by SEQadmin2




      The immune system’s power comes from its genetic diversity, allowing myriad threats to be neutralized through first recognizing foreign antigens. That diversity is also what makes the immune system so difficult to study. Recent advances in sequencing technology and computational biology, however, are giving researchers new tools to understand immune responses and immune-related diseases in greater detail.

      This convergence of genetics, immunology, and computation...
      09-01-2026, 05:41 AM

    ad_right_rmr

    Collapse

    News

    Collapse

    Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by SEQadmin2, Yesterday, 09:51 AM
    0 responses
    13 views
    0 reactions
    Last Post SEQadmin2  
    Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
    0 responses
    37 views
    0 reactions
    Last Post SEQadmin2  
    Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
    0 responses
    28 views
    0 reactions
    Last Post SEQadmin2  
    Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
    1 response
    48 views
    0 reactions
    Last Post pekgio
    by pekgio
     
    Working...