Unconfigured Ad

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts
  • fsher
    Junior Member
    • Mar 2011
    • 2

    #1

    significant peaks in WIG format

    Dear Colleagues,

    I used CLC genomic workbench to analyze my ChIP-Seq data (using Illumina platform) I used its peak finding option to screen the target sites.

    Now referees are asking me to present the data in WIG format, I could not figure out how to do that using CLC.

    I was wondering if there is possibility in CLC. to show the peaks in WIG format and any comparable format which can be used for UCSC genome browser. Help and comments are welcome.

    Thanks for the help,
    fsher
  • nilshomer
    Nils Homer
    • Nov 2008
    • 1283

    #2
    Originally posted by fsher View Post
    Dear Colleagues,

    I used CLC genomic workbench to analyze my ChIP-Seq data (using Illumina platform) I used its peak finding option to screen the target sites.

    Now referees are asking me to present the data in WIG format, I could not figure out how to do that using CLC.

    I was wondering if there is possibility in CLC. to show the peaks in WIG format and any comparable format which can be used for UCSC genome browser. Help and comments are welcome.

    Thanks for the help,
    fsher
    What did the support from CLC bio suggest? What is the native format?

    Comment

    • fsher
      Junior Member
      • Mar 2011
      • 2

      #3
      thank you for your quick response.

      I have sent request to support, still did not hear anything from them. could you please clear what you mean by native format, is it the format of sequence files ?

      Comment

      Latest Articles

      Collapse

      • SEQadmin2
        New Genomics Technologies Take Aim at Long-Standing Limits
        by SEQadmin2


        Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.

        We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing
        ...
        Yesterday, 10:25 AM
      • SEQadmin2
        How Immunogenomics Decodes Immunity’s Genetic Blueprint
        by SEQadmin2




        The immune system’s power comes from its genetic diversity, allowing myriad threats to be neutralized through first recognizing foreign antigens. That diversity is also what makes the immune system so difficult to study. Recent advances in sequencing technology and computational biology, however, are giving researchers new tools to understand immune responses and immune-related diseases in greater detail.

        This convergence of genetics, immunology, and computation...
        09-01-2026, 05:41 AM

      ad_right_rmr

      Collapse

      News

      Collapse

      Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
      0 responses
      28 views
      0 reactions
      Last Post SEQadmin2  
      Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
      0 responses
      24 views
      0 reactions
      Last Post SEQadmin2  
      Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
      1 response
      46 views
      0 reactions
      Last Post pekgio
      by pekgio
       
      Started by SEQadmin2, 09-16-2026, 10:23 AM
      1 response
      55 views
      0 reactions
      Last Post pekgio
      by pekgio
       
      Working...