I installed bowtie from the sourceforge website, I unzipped it in a unix shell in windows, and when I try typing "make" inside of the newly made folder, there is an error saying it expects 2 more arguments. I've tried sound dis2unix for all files and I've tried it without it. Thank you for your help.
Unconfigured Ad
Collapse
X
-
are you trying to use a bowtie.exe on a linux system?
You are probaly using the iTunes bowtie on a linux system.
Did you get bowtie from http://bowtie-bio.sourceforge.net/index.shtml?
Comment
-
sortFiles problem
Hi , Can anyone help me with this problem please.
I have bowtie aligned seq and trying to convert it into wigfiles using the findpeak.
so I performed a SeparateReads and saved it in a folder as per the manual.When I tried using the SortReads on the gz file in the separatereads...I get an error saying : java : no match....
I do have the java jre path set and it worked for the separatereads..
Is it that I need to unzip the gz file and perform it?
Any help? THanks
Comment
-
If I used the SeparateReads from findpeaks directly on GERALD.export files ,specifying the -aligner eland, I get an error message: Any help?
Version: Initializing class SeparateReads $Revision: 1082 $
Version: Initializing class Log_Buffer $Revision: 1145 $
Version: Initializing class Generic_AlignRead_Iterator $Revision: 1318 $
Version: Initializing class ElandIterator $Revision: 841 $
Error: Error processing mistmatch type 7 on line 1of Eland file
Comment
Latest Articles
Collapse
-
by SEQadmin2
Researchers using sequencing and genomics tools often have to make trade-offs. They can choose between speed or scale, short reads or long-range information, or targeted panels or a view of the whole transcriptome. New technologies that have been released this year are built to address those tough choices.
We asked six companies the same four questions to learn about their latest products. The new technologies bring a lot to the table, including rethinking sequencing...-
Channel: Articles
-
ad_right_rmr
Collapse
News
Collapse
| Topics | Statistics | Last Post | ||
|---|---|---|---|---|
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
0 responses
34 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-29-2026, 09:51 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
0 responses
44 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-25-2026, 09:06 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
0 responses
34 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by SEQadmin2
09-23-2026, 11:05 AM
|
||
|
Started by SEQadmin2, 09-18-2026, 11:37 AM
|
1 response
51 views
0 reactions
|
Last Post
by pekgio
09-21-2026, 02:04 AM
|
Comment